Every soccer player is required to have a matching jersey with numbers on the back. This is required to help ensure we can track the Golden Boot award and help identify the soccer players. In order to help the soccer clubs we partnered with Explosion Sportswear to simplify bringing low cost jerseys to the soccer teams. Soccer teams can get jerseys from any supplier, we’re just trying to simplify the process. In addition we can get additional soccer jerseys in the future. If you buy replica kits your entire soccer team will need to buy new ones every couple seasons as the style changes with the pros.
Jersey Styles and Colors
We have two styles of jerseys for our soccer clubs to select from if you go through our league. The first one is a Gildan 5000 and the other one is a SporTec ST350. The Gildan 5000 shirt is the basic 100% cotton style. The SporTec ST350 shirt is a polyester light weight one that is great when it gets warm.
If you have a business willing to sponsor your team great! We can remove the Phx Soccer logo from the front of the soccer jerseys and put their business logo there. The best way to get a sponsor is to frequent an establishment and make connections. Show them that you regularly visit their place. Then ask them if they want to sponsor your soccer team. Even asking for a small sponsorship, can’t hurt.
Individual ordering is simple!
- Determine if you want the Cotton or Polyester jersey and select “Add to Cart” button and make the payment
- Email Phil with the shirt size, shirt color, ink color, and the number you want. (email@example.com)
- Determine if you want the Cotton or Polyester jersey and hit the “Add to Cart” button on the one you want.
- Change the “Quantity” to the number you require.
- Complete the Jersey Order Form and submit it to the league. (You can also simply email the league what shirt sizes, shirt colors, ink color, and the number you want.)
Items in Your Cart